Training and Deploying ML models to STM32 Microcontrollers
Jacob Beningo - Available in 13 days, 20 hours and 20 minutes (2021-10-07 10:00 EDT)
Machine learning (ML) has often been considered a technology that operates on high-end servers and doesn’t have a place in traditional embedded systems. That perception is quickly changing. This workshop will explore how embedded software engineers can get started with machine learning for microcontroller based systems.
This session balances theory with practical hands-on experience using an STM32 development board.
Attendees will learn:
- How to collect and classify data
- Methods available to embedded developers to train a model
- Hands-on experience training a model
- How to convert a model to run on an STM32 MCU
- How to run an inference on a microcontroller
Additional details for development board and tools will be provided closer to the conference.